Bedford Family Law Attorney
Executive Vice President
Location: Bedford, TX
Phone: (844) 402-3991
Fax: (817) 868-1290
Mr. Spencer was admitted to the Texas Bar in 1987. Mr. Spencer is a graduate of Southern Methodist University and holds Bachelor’s and Masters degrees in Communications from the University of North Texas. He is a Board Certified specialist in the area of Family Law and hosts “The Legal Hour” Saturdays at 4:00 p.m. on WBAP 820.
His practice is concentrated in Family Law, Litigation, and Intellectual Property. An experienced trial lawyer, Mr. Spencer has tried numerous cases in state and federal state courts and state criminal proceedings.
He is licensed by the Supreme Court of Texas, as well as the Fifth and Federal Circuit Courts of Appeals and the United States Supreme Court. Mr. Spencer has practiced Family Law in Tarrant County for over 15 years. He is a qualified mediator authorized to assist in the resolution of family law matters involving children. The founder of the AV rated Fort Worth firm of Spencer, Greene, Cox & Warren, Mr. Spencer joined Bailey & Galyen in 2002. He is experienced in the prosecution of appeals and the defense of Child Protective Services investigations.
Mr. Spencer is trained in ”collaborative law” and is a long standing member of the Tarrant County Bar Association and the Tarrant County Family Bar, as well as the Family Law, Litigation, and Intellectual Property sections of the State Bar.
Mr. Spencer serves as an Executive Vice President of the Firm and is located in the Bedford office.
Areas of Practice:
- Family Law
- Intellectual Property
- Collaborative Law
- 90% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Family Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization, 2006
- Texas, 1987
U.S. Federal Courts, 1987
- Southern Methodist University School of Law, Dallas, Texas, 1986 – J.D.
- University of North Texas Masters Major: Communications
- University of North Texas, Denton, Texas, 1982 B.A.Major: Communications
Honors and Awards:
- Orgain, Bell & Tucker Award 1985
- Geary, Stahl & Spencer Mock Trial Award 1986
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Tarrant County Bar Association – Member
- Tarrant County Family Bar – Member
- Texas State Bar Association, Family Law Sections – Member
- Texas State Bar Association, Litigation Section – Member
- College of the State Bar of Texas – Member