Fort Worth Texas Family Law Attorney
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Phone: (844) 402-3991
Fax: (817) 263-3010
Mr. Wright was born and raised in Fort Worth and graduated from Paschal High School. In 1976 he received his Bachelors at the University of Texas in Business Administration. He then attended St. Mary’s University School of Law where he graduated in 1979 and licensed to practice law by the State Bar of Texas that same year.
Mr. Wright has been in private practice for almost 30 years in the Fort Worth area before joining the firm of Bailey & Galyen. He enjoys the practice of family law because of the personal satisfaction that comes from helping individuals and families at a time of transition in their life.
The common theme in Mr. Wright’s career is one of service and dedication to the needs of each client. Mr. Wright appreciates how difficult family law cases can be for the client, both emotionally and financially. He strives to ensure each client receives the individual attention he/she deserves. Mr. Wright never forgets that your case is the most important thing happening to you at this point in your life.
Mr. Wright has been actively involved in the community for many years. He was President of the Tarrant County Family Law Association in 2006. Mr. Wright is the supervising attorney of the Fort Worth Office.
- Texas State Bar, 1979
- United States District Court Northern District, 1983
- United States Court of Appeals Fifth Circuit, 1985
- University of Texas, 1976 – Bachelor of Business Administration
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, 1979 – Juris Doctorate
- Tarrant County Bar Association – Member
- Texas Bar Foundation, 1986 – Present Fellow
- Tarrant County Family Law Bar Association – Member
Areas of Practice:
- Family Law
- Criminal Law
- Probate & Estate Planning
- Tarrant County Young Lawyers Association – President, 1984
- Texas Young Lawyers Association Board of Directors, 1984-1986
- Tarrant County Family Law Bar Association – President, 2006
- Adjunct Professor, TCU – Law and Social Worker