Texas Family Law Attorney
Family Law Attorney
Kayla is a proud Aggie lawyer, having graduated from Texas A&M School of Law in Fort Worth. During law school Kayla worked as a legal intern in both criminal defense and family law so she would be ready to represent clients effectively from day one.
Before law school, Kayla attended Trent University in Peterborough, Ontario, Canada. There she received her bachelors of arts in Hispanic Studies and Anthropology with an concentration in Socio-Cultural and Linguistic Anthropology.
Kayla is a dedicated dressage rider and equine enthusiast. She taught horseback riding at a summer camp during her undergraduate studies and drove horse-drawn carriages in downtown Fort Worth throughout law school in addition to her legal internships.
Kayla is an active member of her community, both serving on the Board of Stewards and co-leading the Young Professionals Group at First United Methodist Church Fort Worth.
Areas of Practice:
- Family Law
- Criminal Defense
- State Bar of Texas, Licensed November 2017
- Texas A&M School of Law, Fort Worth, Texas, Juris Doctor, 2017
- Trent University, Peterborough, Ontario, Canada, Bachelor of Arts in Hispanic Studies and Anthropology with an emphasis in Socio-Cultural and Linguistic Anthropology, 2014
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American Bar Association, Member
- Tarrant County Bar Association, Member
- Texas Aggie Bar Association, Member